What Can Sales and Marketing Learn From Each Other? (Part 1)

Posted by Dena Nejad on Jul 23, 2015 1:14:32 AM

Proper sales and marketing alignment has continuously proven to positively impact a business’ success. Despite this, businesses still significantly continue to struggle to achieve this interdepartmental alignment. It’s incredibly effective for a company to create a functional environment where both teams can share information to reach common goals. Marketing and sales teams should communicate and coach each other to address their main challenges and effectively resolve them. 

To further encourage you to kick-start this alignment process within your organization, let’s address the benefits of how, through proper alignment, marketing can learn from sales to become more effective and experience growth within an organization.

Read More

The New Version of Showpad Analytics

Posted by Sumeet Ganju on Jul 16, 2015 1:20:00 AM

Does your marketing content help sales crush their quotas? Do you know what content your reps are using to close deals? Or what content your customers engage with? This is why we are launching a new version of Showpad Analytics. We know by gaining insights into content usage marketing and sales managers can optimize their marketing and sales process to close more deals.

The new Showpad Analytics is built on a brand-new technology platform with a redesigned UI. Here are some quick examples of how Marketing and Sales Managers will be able to use Showpad Analytics to gain an edge within their industry.

Read More

5 Essential Criteria of a Successful Sales Strategy

Posted by Dena Nejad on Jul 10, 2015 1:30:00 AM

What is the primary goal of every sales leader? We’d argue it’s profitable revenue growth. How can a sales leader achieve profitable revenue growth? By implementing a solid sales strategy. In this blog, we will cover the 5 essential criteria of a successful sales strategy to increase sales and out-perform your competitors:

Read More

5 Characteristics of a Foolproof Sales Pitch

Posted by Dena Nejad on Jul 1, 2015 3:00:00 AM

According to a study by Greenberg & Greenberg, 20% of top sales reps close 80% of all deals (click to tweet). This means that 80% of a sales force fights over the remaining 20%. This discovery leads us to wonder how significant the revenue increase might be if 100% of a sales team was enabled to sell at their maximum potential. So what stands in the way of 80% of the sales force? How can they sell better and close more deals? In order to close deals and drive revenue, sales reps must ensure they bring value during a sales pitch. We have identified 5 ways to foolproof your sales pitch and snag that coveted deal.

Read More

3 Keys to a Successful Channel Partner Strategy

Posted by Dena Nejad on Jun 23, 2015 6:00:00 AM

Today, companies aim to drive more revenue while using fewer resources. To do so, companies must creatively seek out new ways to reach customers and engage in market opportunities. By partnering with various distributors and resellers, your sales, market reach, and opportunities are likely to grow through cost-efficient tactics.

To remain competitive, companies must invest in their channel partners to drive revenue. However, far too often, vendors focus on the wrong criteria in setting their channel partner strategy. In this article, we will share the three keys to a successful channel partner strategy:

Read More

How to Create and Manage Showstopping, Effective Sales Collateral

Posted by Lenny Eskin on Jun 17, 2015 8:55:00 AM

 Creating effective, sales driven marketing content is not easy. Truly effective marketing content isn't just about its appearance, imagery or look and feel. Effective marketing content must have a powerful and resonating message, as well as an effective solution to communicate that message to your prospects.

Read More

Subscribe to Email Updates